Vladimir Putin awarded MEDSI doctors for their contribution to the fight against COVID-19
According to Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 755 of 07.12.2020 “On awarding state awards of the Russian Federation”, MEDSI employees who showed high professionalism and courage in the fight against coronavirus infection during the pandemic were awarded state awards.
The Order of Friendship, in accordance with the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation, was awarded to the chief physician of the MEDSI Clinical Hospital No. 1 in Otradnoy, the medical director of JSC Medsi Group of Companies, Professor Tatyana Vladimirovna Shapovalenko.
“For the dedication and high professionalism shown in the fight against coronavirus infection (COVID-19)”, according to the text of the document, 5 representatives of MEDSI received awards. The text of the decree is posted on the official portal of legal information.
The Order of Merit for the Fatherland, II degree, was awarded to employees of the MEDSI Clinical Hospital in Otradnoye:
- Gogichaeva Irina Robertovna, pediatrician;
- Sukhacheva Liya Alexandrovna, head of the department, general practitioner;
- Danilova Elena Mikhailovna, paramedic-laboratory assistant;
- Kulakova Elena Viktorovna, nurse.
“Today, for us, the fight against coronavirus infection continues. Our colleagues are fighting a dangerous and insidious enemy on the front lines - in hospitals, at outpatient appointments, in operating rooms, courageously accepting the challenges of the pandemic and invariably fulfilling their professional duty. In record time, in 7 days, the MEDSI Clinical Hospital in Otradnoye was redesigned as an infectious diseases hospital. Our doctors, medical staff literally lived at work, giving all their strength for the benefit of saving our patients, away from their families, dear people. And today, our doctors selflessly go into battle every day - for the lives of patients, performing a real feat of a doctor," said Elena Brusilova, President of JSC Medsi Group of Companies.
For his great contribution to the organization of work to prevent and prevent the spread of coronavirus infection, the Order of Friendship was also awarded to the Managing Partner of AFK Sistema, Chairman of the Boards of Directors of Medsi and Sistema-BioTech Artem Sirazutdinov < /b>and Natalya Pozdnyakova, Director of Science at Sistema-BioTech LLC, a developer of domestic high-precision PCR and rapid tests for detecting COVID-19, as well as a genetic test for predicting the severity of the disease.
Earlier this year, after the first wave of the pandemic, an award was given to medical workers who made a great contribution to the fight against COVID-19, timed to coincide with the Day of the Medical Worker. Employees For the dedication and professionalism shown in the fight against the pandemic, JSC Medsi Group of Companies was awarded state awards - the Order of Pirogov and the medal of Luka Krymsky.
For great contribution to the fight against COVID-19, dedication and professionalism, the Order of Pirogov was awarded to:< p> - Brusilova Elena Anatolyevna, President of JSC Medsi Group of Companies;
- Shapovalenko Tatyana Vladimirovna, chief physician of the MEDSI Clinical Hospital in Otradnoye;
- Naumova Maria Aleksandrovna, Head of the Cardio-Resuscitation Department of the MEDSI Clinical Hospital in Otradnoye;
- Armen Valerievich Oganesyan, Head of the Anesthesiology-Resuscitation Clinical Hospital MEDSI in Otradnoe;
- Zykova Alexandra Alekseevna, Head of the Therapy Department of the MEDSI Clinical Hospital in Otradnoye;
- Inozemtsev Alexander Sergeevich, head of the endoscopy center of the MEDSI Clinical Hospital in Otradnoye;
- Merkulova Olga Yurievna, epidemiologist at the MEDSI Clinical Hospital in Otradnoye.
The Luka Krymsky medal was awarded to:
- Brykovskaya Olesya Alekseevna, senior nurse Clinical Hospital MEDSI in Otradnoye;
- Efimova Nadezhda Alexandrovna, senior nurse at the MEDSI Clinical Hospital in Otradnoye.
Economy and business
Culture and recreation