Representatives of 10 countries took part in the discussion on the cultural and spiritual foundations of social relations
On November 13, on the World Day of Kindness, the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly held an online discussion "Cultural and Spiritual Foundations of International Public Relations: Culture and Human Security".
Representatives of 10 countries took part in it. The purpose of the discussion is to draw attention to the issues of humanitarian security of international public relations and to new forms of cultural cooperation at the present stage.
The event was moderated by the First Deputy Secretary General - Head of the General Secretariat of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly Svetlana Smirnova. She reminded the audience that the discussion it was planned to be held as part of the St. Petersburg International Cultural Forum (SPbMKF-2020), which was postponed to 2021.
Grigory Ordzhonikidze, Executive Secretary of the Commission of the Russian Federation for UNESCO, greeted the participants of the online discussion. He emphasized the importance of the topic of culture and human security in our days and recalled the fundamental principles of UNESCO to strengthen international understanding and cooperation in the field of culture and communication:
Keynote speaker Ambassador Goodwill of UNESCO, Deputy Secretary General of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly Alexandra Ochirova spoke in detail about the concept of human security and noted the need for active involvement of the general public, the effective use of modern means and technologies of public diplomacy, the full potential of culture and the possibilities of international cultural cooperation.
- Santana Arribas Andres, Head of the International University Center for Eastern Europe and Central Asia at the University of Cadiz (Spain) ;
- Andrey Yavny, writer, researcher, philosopher, adviser to the head of the General Secretariat of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly (Ukraine);
- Svetlana Danilova, member of the Council for Spiritual Culture of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly , Deputy Director of the "Cultural and Historical Expocentre of the Sun" (Russia);
- Murad Huseynov, People's Artist of Azerbaijan, laureate of international competitions, director of the International Mugham Center (Azerbaijan);
- Olivier Lapidus, fashion designer and organizer of an online design school (France);
- Ebrima Mbenga, musician, philanthropist, head of the African Hearts Drum Show (Gambia);
- John Farndon, President of the Eurasian Creative Guild. London" (Great Britain);
- Marina Kholodenova, President of the Russian House in Verona Association (Italy);
- Rainer Vollkommer, Director of the Liechtenstein National Museum (Liechtenstein);
- Svetlana Sharenkova, member of the presidium of the World Association of Russian-language Press, chairman of the Bulgaria-Russia Forum, Doctor of Political Science (Bulgaria);
- Elmira Shcherbakova, president of the Social Initiatives Fund " Peace and Harmony”, Chairman of the Council for International Cultural Cooperation of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly (Russia).
Based on the results of the online discussion “Cultural and spiritual foundations International Public Relations: Culture and Human Security” a resolution was adopted, which will soon appear on the website of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly.
The discussion was broadcast in the official Facebook account of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly.
Economy and business
Culture and recreation