Assembly to hold online discussion on human security
On November 13, the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly will hold an international online discussion "Cultural and spiritual foundations of international public relations: culture and human security".
This discussion was planned as part of the St. Petersburg International Cultural Forum (SPbICF-2020), which was postponed to 2021.
The purpose of the discussion - to draw attention to the issues of humanitarian security of international public relations and to new forms of cultural cooperation at the present stage.
- Culture and human security of mankind. Humanitarian problems of the modern world
- What can unite the world community today in the face of constantly emerging global threats
- What is the role of culture in shaping a secure international agenda
- How are spiritual culture connected societies and the future of civilization
Panel discussion moderator: Svetlana Smirnova, First Deputy Secretary General - Head of the General Secretariat of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly.
The Secretary General of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly Andrei Belyaninov and the Executive Secretary of the Commission of the Russian Federation for UNESCO Grigory Ordzhonikidze will greet the participants in the discussion.
- Alexandra Ochirova, poet, UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador, Deputy Secretary General of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly (Russia);
- Santana Arribas Andres , Head of the International University Center for Eastern Europe and Central Asia and the Center for Russian Language and Culture "Pushkin Institute" at the University of Cadiz (Spain);
- Irina Darneva, Member of the Presidium of the World Forum of Spiritual Culture, Chairman of the Council of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly in Spiritual Culture (Russia);
- Murad Huseynov, People's Artist of Azerbaijan, laureate of international competitions, director of the International Mugham Center (Azerbaijan);
- Olivier Lapidus, fashion designer and online organizer -design schools (France);
- Ebrima Mbenga, musician, philanthropist, head of the African Hearts Drum Show (Gambia);
- John Farndon, President of the Eurasian Creative Guild. London" (Great Britain);
- Rainer Vollkommer, Director of the National Museum of Liechtenstein (Liechtenstein);
- Marina Kholodenova, President of the Russian House in Verona Association (Italy);
- Svetlana Sharenkova, member of the Presidium of the World Association of Russian Language Press, Chairman of the Bulgaria-Russia Forum (Bulgaria);
- Andrey Yavny, writer, researcher, philosopher, adviser to the head of the General Secretariat of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly (Ukraine) ;
- Elmira Shcherbakova, President of the Peace and Harmony Social Initiatives Foundation, Chairman of the Council for International Cultural Cooperation of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly (Russia).
International Online Discussion « Cultural and Spiritual Foundations of International Public Relations: Culture and Human Security” will be broadcast live on the official Facebook account of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly from 12:00 (Moscow time) ).
Economy and business
Culture and recreation